Min'na saikō, arigatō!


Come come Kitty Kitty,
You're so silly silly.
Don't go Kitty Kitty,
Play with me!

Holy crap this is my jam! I don't know why people are all getting so butthurt over this video. I think it's awesome! And the song is catchy as heck too. :D Anyone wanna make her outfit in sl for tds? I think you should. :3 I'd wear it all the time. Lol.


This is the final weekend for the current round of ATLT with the theme of Game of Thrones. And as far as I know, most of this stuff is going to be retired after this round, so you better get in there now to get your hands on it. Like this shelf from Babysteps's gatcha. And there are these cute little fishies in a bag that you can hold from Tic Tot Toe. They're really cute as well. :3 There's even a dead fish in a bag, it's floating on it's side with a tongue sticking out lol.I tossed the idea of like a floating zombie head. You know like the zombie heads the governor had in the fish tanks.... but I don't think she'll go for it. (No one understands my constant need for zombie things. D:)


This outfit is the perfect outfit for every messy child in sl. Be it painting, or playing with markers, I really think this outfit is a necessity for every toddleedoo. The shirt is perfect for any little artist who isn't quite the outside type. I'm not, I like being inside, and I like getting messy in less obvious ways other than dirt and food. I can just see the amazing pictures this outfit could make if you threw an easel behind me and a paintbrush in my hand. So prepared to repaint the house with watercolors.

The shirt comes in different colors, and the capris do too. The capris range from light to dark to match every possible kind of outfit. And the shirts cover the basics... including yellow. :D And everyone knows how much I love the color yellow. So stop by the family flea market and grab it before it's gone. And I shall see you all again soon. In the mean time, this song will be stuck in your mind.

.Ir.
                                                                                                         
|Wearing|
Hair: Magika [01] Shimmer [Taxi]
Pants: jk: Baggy Capri Jeans - Washed Blue [Family Flea Market]
Shirt: jk: Baggy Watercolor Tees - Yellow [Family Flea Market]
Glasses: CARGO - Beatdown Hipster Glasses [MP]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.SooJi [Taxi]
Hands: ~ToddleeDoo - HandPoses [Taxi]

|Decor & Pose|
Trailer: floorplan. teardrop trailer gacha / audrey [Taxi]
Shelf: {Babysteps} GOT Shelf- Winter is Coming COMMON [All The Little Things]
Fish bags: [TTT] - Lost Fish Bag and Dead Fish [Coming Soon]
Pose: .click.  Kawaii 2 (slightly modified with animare hud) [Taxi]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^