Dasurda

I befriended a toddleedoo over KPOP! And then forced her on my pose stand with all of her outfits, on the condition that I'm not allowed to public post what skin she's wearing and I have to tell you all she says Hi. So Imo says Hi! I don't normally do a closeup on eyes, but these were pretty, so I'm gonna tell you where to get them too! Aren't they pretty?!
This first outfit is a freebie from the KB Awards hunt, made for toddleedoo. It's a complete outfit with shoes, simple but cute if you're into pink. This is prize number 1 located... somewhere on the sim... xD. Apparently there's a lot of prizes there so if you didn't know about the hunt (like I didn't) now you know!
Oh! And don't forget to vote for your favorite kids places too! [Taxi]
>.Iris Menna.<
                                                                                              
Hair: .ploom. Wurlie - Blondes
Eyes: pc eyes - pearl - m/r - arctic sea
Outfit: ~*Buglets*~ Toddlee Nikki

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^