♪ Kokoro ♥

This was way cute! I've seen it on marketplace before, but I haven't actually seen any kids wearing it. So when she put it on I was like <3<3<3! It's not her usual style, but it's just my style! That's why this may be one of my favorite outfits in her inventory, but I have yet to see all of her outfits, so we'll find out. :D So far I'm loving this the most. It's girly, but not completely girly for those girls that don't always want to wear pink.
You know I've just realized. My friends must really love me, cause I'm constantly trying to give their looks away to random strangers and sometimes they let me do it.
<3 Love you Friiiiiiiieeeeeenz. Even a few ex friends that I'm not friends with. Still love you guys and think about you all the time. Forever bonded through music!
>.Iris Menna.<
                                             
Hair: .ploom. Wurlie - Blondes
Outfit: Love Music Outfit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^