Did I Ever Mention?


My bf proposed to me on my birthday. So I've been busy xD. BUT! I'm so far behind D: And I feel aweful! But I have lots of cute outfits for both kids and adults. I even put together my wedding ensemble!
I even accessorized, with a cheap set of earrings and necklace. It's a simple outfit that can be used for any formal occasion, such as a formal date night dancing with a parent or playing dress up,or a wedding. From Apple May, the dress is fully rigged mesh and the gloves are worn on your avatar and comes in different colors. The hair is non-rigged mesh from Truth, working for formal and informal occasions.
I hope in inspires everyone to make their own occasion where.
The lashes came from a full avatar set, as did the eyeshadow.
>.Iris Ventris.<
                                 
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Adeline -  dark browns
Eyelashes: *Stars*Fashion* Monique complete Avatar
Eyeshadow: *Stars*Fashion* Nuria complete Avatar
Lipstick: .:Glamorize:. Sumptuous Lips - 30 Colors - Love Song
Jewelry: Beloved Jewelry : Spiral Jewelry Set in Silver
Dress & Gloves: Apple May Designs - Princess - Ivory

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^