Soft and Quiet

I'm sure you've noticed by now the new layout for the blog. And if you've never read my blog before well... it's a new layout. I've been so ready to blog this month it's ridiculous. I just can't afford to blog as much as I want. Dang you freetime, you're bad for my budget!
This was the gift from Turducken, it came out in december or last month but I never blogged it cause I was too lazy. Sorry D: the group costs 350$L to join, and gives out the occasional group gift, which I wish was a little more frequent but it's not and even though that's saddening I love the store so I won't hold it against Alka.
>.Iris Menna.<
Hair: -LaViere- Miki Blondes
Dress: Turducken ToddleeDoo - Marzia Dress - Foam GG (box)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^