After visiting many sims, the savior was found!


Finding props with the poses you have in mind are freaking hard! But after about 2 or 3 hours of searching marketplace and going through stores I found this prop, which wasn't exactly the prop I wanted but the poses worked better than anything else I had found. Once again I am reusing these boots because they are currently my favorite pair of shoes.
I visited a few places today. Okay I went to a lot of places. I went to The Sugar garden, Collabor88, Exposure, Zodiac, back to Collabor88, Marketplace, Pulse Skins, Exile, Collabor88, and on and on and on.  I did a lot of window shopping because when I put these boots on with these garter-ed socks, I knew exactly what I wanted to blog today. Finding it all was not easy. I'd forgotten the name of the dress I wanted and I didn't know what kind of hair I wanted to pair with it, and I was tired of my skin and I didn't want to use a regular pose, and it just took a lot to pull the look for these pics together properly. 
Thankfully, the huds for the Global Domination hunt came out today, and if they hadn't I probably would have taken even longer to find the dress, and this post would have never happened. So, I thank you staff of HCE for releasing your huds today so that I could look at the list of who gave out what gifts at the kiosks for the huds. How did this help me, you're wondering? Well my dears, under the gifts I happened to see the exact dress I was looking for. So I typed in the name of the shop and low and behold; there it was on marketplace! Just waiting for me to pick a vest color and buy it. Which I did. Snicker Snicker.
Like I said, they released the huds for Global Domination which is only 300$L if you buy it before the 14th, if you buy it on the 14th or after it'll cost 400$L. And I know what you're thinking. 400$L for a fucking hud for a hunt? You're just paying for everything. Not quite. This hunt as three grand prizes for the first 3 to finish. So it's kinda like a contest, a battle of wits, a riddle to puzzle your thinker. In other words, it's gonna be a challenge, and if you're willing to pay the price you may just be handsomely rewarded for your brilliance.
The dress comes from Cracked Mirror and comes in different colors. I chose the pink because when it's winter pink is like my favorite color. I'm not sure why during the winter I love it but when it comes summer time I'm ready for that color to die. The pillows are from Glitterati, and yeah I know I could have looked there as one of the first shops, but I don't typically like their stuff and to be honest I'd completely forgotten about that store's existence >.>. Oops.
The hair is by truth, it's at Collabor88 right now. And I kept looking around cause I wasn't sure if I wanted this kind of hair, I really thought I wanted something down and long and curly, but I thought this side ponytail worked better. I really like it outfit, I think it came together really well. Reusing things you find in your inventory helps you save money, and even helps you look more creative. When you mix and match you're less likely to come across someone wearing the same thing as you.
>.Iris Ventris.<
Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana -  browns
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::.Loa(B)
Dress: (CM) Woolsworth Dress MESH (argyle/magenta)
Socks: WWI Army Girl Black Garters Lights Boxed
Boots: :.Envious.: Carter Boots Black*
Prop: GLITTERATI - Pillow pile

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^