If You Go Out in the Woods Today

You're sure of a big surprise.
If you go out in the woods today
You'd better go in disguise.
For every bear that ever there was
Will gather there for certain, because
Today's the day the teddy bears have their picnic.

Does this picture remind you of that song?
Well, I've had a busy week so far, doing the entire twisted hunt, trying to get into the Arcade, and watching tv, dancing around when my bf's not home and lip-syncing in the mirror. I'm sure lots of you girls and even a few guys can relate to that.
Let's get back to the point, the Arcade. For those of you who know what this is already, how did you enjoy trying to get back in this month? And for those of you who DON'T know what it is. Lemme explain...
The arcade is a quarterly gatcha event that costs anywhere from 10$Ls to 100$L. Sale right? But remember, it's a gatcha, and you're probably not going to get what you want the first try, and if you do... you suck.
There's a bunch of stores involved, and it's a family event there's shops for kids, and adults, and I was majorly impressed. And not only are you allowed to trade everything cause it's all no copy/trans, but their in world group is specifically for that purpose. So if you blow all your money trying to get one thing and you don't get it just go in the group and be all like "Looking for blahblah from doodoo in pewpew size". And you'll most likely find someone who's willing to trade you it for something you have,or someone nice who is up to just giving you one. (Yeah, that happens.)
I'm not going to tell you all of the stores involved or post pictures of all of it, cause they have pictures on their site. So take a look at that if you want to see what all's available.
 [ Website | Taxi ]

So on occasion I find a random person to join me in a blog post, cause I want to model multiple things in a single picture. So I asked in the Arcade chat if anyone had a full romper that they wanted to model for my blog. And  Delmar Quintessa (Or Dona as her display name says) volunteered. So I tped her to the sim and put out a bench and we sat and smiled for the camera.. kinda.


My absolute favorite thing this round is the Crosseyed Doll Head from Fashionably Dead. It's made of unrigged mesh, and it costs 100$L a try. Now being as unlucky as humanly possible, I got a bunch of heads that I did NOT want. After spending 1k and going broke, I attempted to trade. And I succeeded! I got it even thought it took me a day or two. But I was sooooo happy. Cause it was the one thing I absolutely had to have from this round.

Coming in a close second was the Rompers from Auxiliary.  The rompers are kinda like pajama outfits for girls, the hoods and tails are unisex, but the actual body portion has boobs. But I'm sure guys can find mesh pajamas to match them if they looked hard enough.



The rompers come in different colors, sizes and animals (and when I say that I mean you can have any color animal in any size). You don't have to worry about getting the wrong size because there are demos and you only have to pay for the size you want to get. I'm sporting the brown bear, and Dona is rocking the grey goat.



And as you can probably see, we chose to accessorize our rompers, mine by wearing the doll head, her's by adding the White Black Studded Eternium Antlers from Half Deer, which are also from this round of the Arcade. I'll blog more the next time I have money and can get in. It's not easy, but with enough willpower and determination, you can get in.

Well on that note, I am very sleepy because it's 7am. So I will go to bed. Keep checking back for more of the things I decide to get from the Arcade! Also, I blogged all the gifts from the Twisted Hunt, so take a look see if there's anything you want to grab.
>.Iris Ventris.<

-On Me-
Hair: *Alice Project* Tyr - Infinity
Head: (fd) BB Doll Head - Crosseyed
Hood: [Aux] Wild Rumpus Hood - Bear (Brown)
Romper: [AUX] Wild Rumpus Romper - brown- xxs RARE
Tail: [Aux] Wild Rumpus Tail - Bear (brown)

-On Dona-
Hair:  -LaViere- Sonia/White hair
Antlers: +Half-Deer+ Eternum Antlers (White Black Studded)
Hood: [Aux] Wild Rumpus Hood - Goat (Grey)
Romper: [AUX] Wild Rumpus Romper - grey- s
Tail: [Aux] Wild Rumpus Tail - Goat (Grey)




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^