Swear to Shake it Up, if you Swear to Listen.

Sit tight, I'm gonna need you to keep time.
Come on just snap, snap, snap your fingers for me.
Good, good now we're making some progress.
Come on just tap, tap, tap your toes to the beat.
And I believe this may call for a proper introduction, and well;
Don't you see, I'm the narrator, and this is just the prologue?

Pure Sales room is back with another round of some nice stuff. Not all of it, but then again, that's just my personal opinion. But there's some really nice stuff there this round too. Like this beach house, which is really cute. There's poses, shoes, hats, clothes, decorations. Lots of stuff to take a look at this round.

But first lemme tell you about this place I found. It's so freaking pretty! Like, I mean gorgeous. I've been exploring photogenic sims, trying to find prettiful places to take pictures, and I've found a few. This one is one of my favorites, they have a forest area, mountains with buildings and then there's the beach. Usually beaches on SL only look so good, but I congratulate the people who made this sim, because on the right windlights it's absolutely gorgeous. Even if the windlights don't exactly flatter avatars. I didn't use the windlights I'm talking about in this picture because you can't really see the building then because of the shadows. But here's the SLURL and the windlights:
WL Sky: Nacon's Afternoon
WL Water: [NB] Sparkling Depths

Now back to the outfits....

There's a lot of shirts this round, and I mean a lot. And dresses too, but have you ever noticed how like isl and irl you end up with like 5 shirts to every pair of pants/shorts you own? You're like Oh I like this shirt, and buy it but you're never quite so quick to buy jeans

Necklace Close-Up
I've been wearing the same jeans for like forever xD Though I can't say the same for hair, skin or makeup. Can you? Lol. Really the only thing in this pic from Pure Sales Room is the shirt, necklace and beach house in the background. But they are nice. The shirt's from corvus and they have a few different patterns available, the necklace is from Rainbow's Custom Jewelry. They have a necklace and a bracelet this round, but I'm not big on arm wear unless it's a hairtie around my wrist, like I always wear irl.

OH! And the poses I used were from Pure too. Pin Me Up did those. There's 4 packs of 4 available this round. Some of them are actually really cute. I'll make sure to use as many  of them as I can when I post the rest of the stuff from this round. The beach house comes in 4 different colors. >.> I like the pink and brown one....
>.Iris Ventris.<

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Lotus -  light browns - LightBrowns3 [MP]
Make-up (top): {D.A} Lipgloss Pack! - Lipgloss & Eyeshadow [MP]
Lipgloss (bottom layer): (Ag) bitten lipstain pack - Pink Before You Leap [MP]
Necklace: Hearts & Crystals Necklace [Pure Sales Room]
Shirt: Corvus : Rockstars Jane Top [Pure Sales Room]
Shorts: {mon tissu} Cuffed Denim Shorts ~ Dark Rinse [MP]
Stockings: erratic / fishnet thin / black [MP]
Poses: -Pin me up-Poses Look at me 1 and Necklace pose [Pure Sales Room]
Beach House: *RnB* Mesh Beach Hut 2 & Sculpted Life Buoy [Pure Sales Room]




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^