Don't you know who I think I am?






A penny for your thoughts; 
but a dollar for your insides,
Or a fortune for your disaster.
I'm just a painter,
 and I'm drawing a blank.






So I've recently be able to practice terraforming, and I am LOVING it! I'm so good :D I don't mean to toot my own horn but I think I've done a pretty dang good job so far. Anyways, I've also been trying to find new shops to shop at, because I can only blog so much from specific places before I just need to mix it up. And I've found a few that seem like they'd be pretty cute but I haven't really taken a good look at them yet. While I still decide if I wanna blog them, I'll get a few of the outfits I've lined up out of the way.
Up first is this outfit, which is a mix of Soken and Bop! Bop is still relatively small but the stuff is nice so I have high hopes for them. Plus they do regular kids mesh, which is SOOOOO very much needed. They seemed to just be left behind when it came to the mesh revolution. But have hope! You are not forgotten.
The shirt is from Bop! and I have the LM right here for you, so if you want to take a look feel free to take a peek. I have a few more outfits for regular sized kids and toddleedoos, and yes adults as well. And I am working them out of me as quickly as I can.
What I like about Bop is, as much as I love Soken, they make their own mesh, which means it's not just different textures. There's different styles there and everything, so if you're not in the mood for something of one style you can switch. I've been keeping my eyes out looking for places that are putting out more mesh for regular kids and I will be keeping my eyes peeled for them. Know a place that you think I haven't heard of that's new? Tell me, introduce me, show me what I have so obviously missed even though I shouldn't have.
>.Iris Menna.<

Hair: Yasyn - Jaejoong - Seal Brown
Ears: :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Dice]
Hoodie: bop! Mesh Hoodie 2 - Scribbles
Jeans: [SKM] Stonewashed Cargo Pants MESH BOXED
Feet: Loki Mesh Legs& Feet - Tone01 - SMALL
Sandals: Loki Mesh Sandals - Brown Leather
Background stuff: floorplan. sleepover tent gacha / triangular 1, floorplan. teardrop trailer gacha / blueberry, {sa} Space Text Art [All past Arcade Items from March 2013]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^