Oh how I love you NV

Well Hello Suckers XD… Over this past weekend I saw a sale. To be completely honest I can be really frugal when it comes to spending money.  Always the thought that something may come along that I want later. But when you see a good sale at a shop you truly adore you have to do it. For me one of those shops is [NV]. If you have never been by the shop I would take a trip. You will find the link down in the what am I wearing :) There are a lot of really nice things. Most casual as I normally dress however with the right shoes and accessories you can turn some of the stuff into a nice clubbing thing. Anyways… when I saw that notice that they have a sale on everything black in the shop. I hopped right over and started my shopping spree.  They have so many amazing things that I truly wanted but it was always I will come back. First there was a tank top I have in white already. But really wanted it in black. Score. I grabbed a few more shirts and a couple of the dresses.  Then headed over to the pants. Where I grabbed a few things by the time I had finished I looking at everything and spending a bit more than I had planned.  I headed home.  Left my stuff in my inventory.  Said my good nights and was off to bed. I had kind of a busy day Monday and when I came back Monday night I saw the stuff sitting and waiting for me. Oh yes goodies to look at and play with. I had not set off to blog any of it. But when I came across the “look” I was like yeah this is bloggable.  
Without further ado ....  See you later 
Kendall Spanton Dover



What am I wearing today……..

~*~Body~*~
Shape **  100% originally MINE
Skin ** [ROCKBERRY] Uma /FabFree/Natural/tint lips  {HERE}
Hair ** TRUTH HAIR Anita {HERE}
Ears ** :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars] {HERE}
Eyes ** Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) {HERE}
Teeth ** DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing {HERE}

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt ** [NV] You Tank-Top -Black- {HERE}
Pants ** [NV] 210 Jeans - Black Ripped  {HERE}
Shoes ** .:EC:. ABL Army Boots [Basic] (Boxed) {HERE}

~*~ Assessories ~*~
Piercing ** :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver {HERE}
Necklace ** {VRD} Biohazard Necklace {HERE}
^^^I think I got this from a hunt.^^^
Bracelet ** **RE** Female BOX Transfer {HERE}
Nails ** Pink French Tip Fingernails Mesh rigged by Jamman (BOXED) {HERE}






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^