Quirky and original; Be yourself

When I came to Iris asking about blogging, I never thought she would offer to let me blog on hers.  For that I thank her.  I have been around SL for a while. In that time I have come in and out of many fads and styles. This was till I realized this was not going to work for me. I think Second life is very much about self-discovery. You have the chance to show the true you without the restrictions of the world around you.  You are also able to express your style without the worries of what others may think or say about you … because let’s be honest, there is a good chance you will never see those people again. Also if you passed them on the street tomorrow they would not even know it was you. I will tell you I don’t fit the “average” girl on second life. I can't play pro basketball.  You can tell be my curves I love to eat.  I don’t really run around showing off all I have to offer.  When I finally realized I needed to be who I wanted and not what everyone else thought I should be.  I was able to relax and enjoy my SL.

  When I set off to look for my very first post. I came across a vest and shirt. The first thing I thought was shit my Girlfriend would love that.  The longer I looked at it I knew it needed to be on my post.  So I bought it. Ashley is currently carrying our son so she had to give up the mesh. Sorry angel. But I will be getting it for her as soon as Devon is born…. Shh don’t tell her :)  After getting the new top I set off to make the outfit pop.  Grabbing new sneakers and finding a pair of my favorite jeans. I think I hit the look I was going for dead on.  In closing I want to say… in the words of Macklemore Live on and be yourself.
Kendall Spanton Dover




What I am wearing
Hair** =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Xenia" Blondes  Here
Ears** :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]  Here
Eyes** Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue)  Here
Teeth** DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing Here
Skin** .ploom. Harlowe_Honey – Capricorn (Zodiac)
Shape** 100% Mine
Piercings** :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver Here
Necklace** EarthStones Perfect Fit Necklace Here
Vest** NS:: Unique Style Vest and Shirt Mesh Here
Tattoos** ::Para Designs:: Desire Tattoo Here
Barcelet** **RE** Female BOX Transfer Here
Nails** Pink French Tip Fingernails Mesh rigged by Jamman (BOXED) Here





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^