He ate my pudding...

We fell in love
As they leaves turned brown
And we could be together baby
Long as skies are blue

I was so busy last week I fell so far behind. And I swear the hardest part about this post was finding a song. But this one came out today... so I figured why not.

I got a couple of outfits for you today.. lie. I have a bunch of outfits for you today! But this post Imma focus on The Blossom. She's sent me so many outfits that I am just taking forever to get up. So I'm going to do them now. The first one sulking while carl eats my pudding, is the Day at the park outfit. It comes with the shirt, and the shorts and leggings and boots. It's really got a nice little campy feeling to it. Good for summer and spring and fall, when the weather is kinda warm but not too warm. And then I've got this outfit...

This outfit is adorable. I love it. But at the same time.... I don't really like it. I'm not a huge fan of floral prints myself. But I have do have to admit it works great with the skirt. The jean skirt, and the floral shirt are different. Usually you'd see a floral skirt with a plain shirt and some sort of decal in the middle.

So I do commend her on the creativity. It feels like something a girly farm girl would wear to church on sunday morning. If you know what I mean.

I just love the whole color scheme she used in here. I love how it's different, it feels genuine. It just really feels like something you'd see in the countryside irl.

And this outfit is just flat out adorable. I don't know what I like the most about it. It's all just so cute. I do love this dress. I love the picture on the sweater, and I love the attention to detail. Minako always just makes the cutest things.

I think my favorite part about this dress is the attention to detail. Yes. I've decided that's what it is. I love the overall attention to detail. It's something I'd wear irl....
|.Ir.|
                                                             


In order of appearance
First: .The Blossom. Day at the park outfit TD [Taxi]
Bear: <:*BoOgErS*:> Puddin' Bear RARE [The Arcade March '14]
Second: .The Blossom. Love me, love you outfit TD [Taxi]
Third: .The Blossom. Rock & flowers outfit TD [Taxi]
Freckles: [PF] Freckles <Light> [Taxi]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. YU(IV)-LB [Taxi]
Glasses: Adjunct Eyewear - Resonance Glasses - Tortoise [Taxi]
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Shadow Eyes (Medium) [MP]
Hair: Magika [01] Shade [Taxi]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^