Going Down



Well, I am not really sure what to say here today. I liked what I was wearing so I thought I would blog it. And it sat for a few days because well my mind just is not working, but I thought I would just babble a bit and take up your time. Then let you see the good stuff. So now that I have done that enjoy and see you next time,
K


What am I wearing today……..



 ~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1@ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR  *HERE*
Hair – TRUTH HAIR April @ Collabor88 April  *HERE*
Eyes - Chus! Beginner Lens  in Rainbow Glitz *HERE*
Tattoo - Endless Pain Tattoos Exclusive Lick Me vol. 2 @ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR *HERE*
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Floral Etch Spring Polish - (Slink) Huds *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant 
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
Jeans - D-Style - Krave Slim Jeans Female w.HUD/Plain @ KRAVE INC URBAN FAIR *HERE
Shirts - [NV] Afe Top -Black Old- *HERE*
Shoes - REIGN.- TWO TONED STRAPPED HEELS- Black/White *HERE*


~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- :Diamante: Eye Gems Piercing
:Diamante: Trilogy Mouth Piercing
:Diamante:&{K} StarDust Abdomen Piercing
:Diamante:&{K}: Venusian Dimple Piercing
::Diamante:&{K} StarDust Chest Piercing
:Diamante:&{K} StarDust Facial Piercing - 100 Block Exclusive *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*

 ~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Secnery - The Ritz by comPOSEure – *HERE*






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^