I’m Better Under Your Reflection


Honey, it's raining tonight,
But storms always have an eye.
Tell me you're covered tonight,
or tell me lies.

The eyes are the window to the soul they say. And this blog post I was asked to blog a new set of eyes that came out. And I must say, I do enjoy these eyes. They are rather pretty, and the hud they come with is only the icing on the cake. It makes the eyes so photogenic for various types of backgrounds. But before I get into all that here's some of the natural colors.


Now as everyone knows, I don't like unnatural eye colors. They can be pretty yes, but they make it so hard to wear certain things. So when Keshie IMed me and asked me to blog her eyes, and I told her I would she asked me which colors I would like to do. So I told her anything natural, that way I can still wear them even when it's not necessarily for a blog post.

These nine colors are what she sent me. One of them is free and she informed me that those were the demo eyes. They don't come with demo or anything on them, it's just a light blue/gray color. (If you click that picture right there with all the eye colors, it'll get a lot bigger and you'll get a good look at the details of the eyes. They are mesh eyes so they let you pick the side the reflection is on, the size, the pupil size as well, how much shadow they have. All that nice stuff.

And since I couldn't just do a blog post with the eyes I figured since I hadn't blogged this outfit yet I put it on, sat down at my campsite and took a quick picture.

.Iris Menna.
                                                                                                                                        
-Wearing-
Mayfly - Luminous - Mesh Eyes (Teal Hazel) [Taxi]
Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara v3.0 [Taxi]
Blueberry Erica - Mesh - Satin Dresses & Pearl Belts - White [Taxi]
Lamb. Stranger - Ombre Pack [Taxi]



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^