All these lights, they can't blind me.


I got fire for a heart
I'm not scared of the dark
You've never seen it look so easy
I got a river for a soul

Hiiii! I'm Ivy, nice to meet you! And I am one of the new bloggers. For my first blog, I decided to pull out this cute little outfit from a few different places and share it with you guys. My next post will be longer, I just have to get to work right now. I just really wanted to get a post up right away and say hi! See you next time!

-Ivy Riverview-

TRUTH HAIR Ximena -  light browns [LM]
[Z O O M] Cat eyes Glasses [Tres Chic]
.des lunes. * raglan tee [rouge] [MP]
{LPP} Ava Jeans Shorts - *Polka* [MP]
:*BABY*: Lovely Sneakers DOTTY [LM]
Intrigue Co. - Plushie Pals: Kitten Pals [LM]
Pose used today: .click. diva 2 [LM]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^