Don't Care If You Think I'm Dumb

Pose: .click. Diva 4

Candy Bear, Sweetie Pie,
I wanna be adored.
I'm the girl you'd die for.

I'm trying to figure out what sort of lay out I want to use for my pictures haha. Idk, but I did want to post this outfit that is really cute. The dress is an original from Lazy Unicorn for the current round of Kustom 9. They all come in a pack of two, and this one is the one I liked the most. Though the blue dress is came with was really cute too. but I already wear a lot of blue, so I decided against it.

And the shoes are from a gacha at Ugly Duckling. They seriously have colors that go with so many different outfits it's ridiculous. I have like 7 pairs in different colors. They're rigged for the baby and kid size TD, and they just go with everything. I love them. And then I went to ZOOM, because good glasses are so hard to find. And I ended up grabbing a few pairs because they are just cute. And I can only wear the same pair in every picture for so long before you guys get bored of that.

                                                                                               

Hair: Action Inkubator Hair Lulu / 1.0
Head: *CB* Baby Mesh Head #3 - MINA
Glasses: [Z O O M] Levian Glasses
Eyes: IKON Sovereign Eyes - Armor
Dress: [Lazy Unicorn] Mochi Dress 1&2 [Kustom 9]
Shoes: {ud} Leather SlipOns B [black] RARE


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^