Loitering with intent


Well hi there. I am glad you came by. Today I wanted to be a little more casual. I found these amazing jeans and the hair is where it all started. And where it ended was me in another Blog being arrested.. You can find that HERE. For the record, I was framed and am innocent of all charges. I will be looking for a lawyer if any of you know one that can help me out. Let me know.   For now I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K

 

What am I wearing today…


 
~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1 *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Tattoo *HERE*
Hair – TRUTH HAIR Austen -  variety *HERE*
Eyes – [Buzz] Zodiac Eyes – Angel *Was moving at the time of this post you will have  to look up Buzzeri*
Nails - -{ZOZ}- Floral Solids *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (L) Elegant (R) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara *HERE*
Ears -:GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears [Stars]  *HERE*

 
~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - NS::  Mesh Getto Tops (HUD) *HERE*
Pants - Blueberry - Tink - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink - Ice *HERE*
Shoes - *Reign.- Never Royal Flip Flops-  Snakes *HERE*
 
~*~ Accessories ~*~
Watch – :Diamante: Relentless (Grey) - Unisex Watch - Gacha - RARE
Piercings- : :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing - HUD Version *BOTH HERE*
**RE** LUX Face Piercings Female
Bracelet – **RE** Rebel I Love You Bracelet – Female *BOTH HERE*
Ring - (*Classique*) Today, Tomorrow, Together Platinum Ring *HERE*
 
~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
{.:exposeur:.} The Elevator *HERE*
 .GlamRus. Vintage Gal *HERE*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^