Rockabye

Call it love and devotion
Call it a mom’s adoration

Hey hey hey! So I don't have time to write a lot today, busy busy rl and whatnot. I had meant to get this up yesterday, but ya know how things go. Anyways, so this outfit can be found at Nintey-Nine. The dress is from Little Miss, and the leg warmers are from Wishes. The dress is great for fall weather, or if you're just wanting something to hang out at home with the family in on those cold winter days.

Winter already, you ask. Yes winter. My home is already full of snow. My SL home that is. I love the snow! Snow weather makes me a happy little snowman. And the leg warmers are great for walking around the house in the fall and winter time

.Ivy Riverview.
___________________________________________________________________________________________
-Decor-
{what next} Vermont Hot Chocolate Tray [LM]
LISP - Mid Century Fire [LM]

-Wearing-
[monso] My Hair - Wendy /Brown [LM]
[Buzz] Serenity Eyes - Winter [LM]
{Bad Seed} Bebe Moppet Mesh Head [LM]
[Z O O M] Cat eyes Glasses [LM]
{Little Miss} Sweater Dress - Navy [Ninety-Nine]
.Wishes. ~ Knit Bootsocks ~ Neutral [Ninety-Nine]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^