Candy Love

OMG I'M A DOLL!

Not only am I a doll; I'm a mother fucking cute ass doll.
I thought these avatars were creepy as fuck at first.
They had weird faces.
But I liked this one, it wasn't quite as mean as the others.
Then I saw the broken ball joint bodies.
And I knew I had to have one.
The hair could be better.
I mean it's okayish, but it could definitely be better.
Isn't this format a little odd?
I probably shouldn't have written it like this.
But I kinda like it.
No it won't be a habit.


>.Iris Ventris.<
                                                                                                                 
Hair: *C:K* Nyanotech Hair [Type A] - Cerise V3
Eyes: *C:K* Glossy Doll Eyes - Brown
Head: *C:K* Kittenz Daffie Head
Dress: *C:K* Gothique Rose Dress - Black
Body: *C:K* Kittenz Broken Ball Joint Body
Shoes: *C:K* Simply Unreal Booties - Black

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^