Procrastination is horrible!

But anyways, so today I have a few things for you all, but first here's my wintery picture :D I took it at this really pretty winter themed sim, it's definitely a great place to just relax or take pictures. [Taxi] And This outfit is a new one from *CK*. The boots and sweater top are both mesh and everything else is regular prims and layers. It's cute and wintery, warm for those who like to take pictures in the snow.


The hair in this picture isn't mesh but the flexy prims make it look like it's being blow by the wind, so for the kind of wintery feel I was going for in this bog post I felt a hair that wasn't rigged mesh would work best.
>.Iris Ventris.<
Outfit: *CK* Snowball fight red
Hair: *~*Damselfly*~*Lux Brown Driftwood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^