Resolute

Outfit: *Munchkin Toes* My lil Bunny TD outfit
Hiiiii! And Happy new year! It's a whole new year! How exciting! And there is honestly no better way to start it off than with the worst case of writer's block in history! Anyways, lots of new stuff this month, mostly for toddleedoos. Lucky you kiddos.

A bunny themed christmas gift, coming with the carrot mouthy (ew veggies >.>); this outfit is from munchkin toes. I do love knit looking sweaters, I've said it before. They really make you feel warm and cozy and surrounded by love and stuff!

Back to talking about the new year, I'm so excited because that means soon the twisted hunt will start again! And also that the world didn't end (humans are very bad at predicting the ending for some reason). Did you make new years resolutions? I didn't! Though I'mma try to be less lazy this year.
>.Iris Menna.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^