Uncreative Title

Blah, still have writer's block. Does anyone have any good remedies? Like hopping around on your left foot anything? I'd like to be able to write properly again.

Anyways here's another outfit, Elliefant also from munchkin toes. It's a cute little outfit and it's not pink! Yay! It comes with sandals and jeans so it's perfect for those tomboys, along with a bow to give you that feminine touch. You are a girl after all...

I often wonder where all the little boys are... I've been trying to find a son on my big, but none are ever adoptable and I never like the ones that are up for adoption. Geeze expanding family sure is complicated..
>.Iris Menna.<
                       
Outfit: Elliefant--Munchkin Toes TD Outfit

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^