I'm my own best friend!

I've had this image on my pc for weeks now, and still haven't blogged it, so I'mma do it now, or else Imma keep putting it off. :D

So I've been shopping at Oh Daisies a lot, and I know it's cause I work there. So I am checking out new stores and when I'm not broke, Imma buy stuff, lol. Oh Daisies has moved though, to a homestead, which I completely understand, a homestead is a lot cheaper than a full sim. Besides it's not like any store really gets more than 20 people at once, I mean lets be honest. We're all very much dependent on Marketplace at this point, lol.
>.Iris Menna.<

Hat: (Milk Motion) wool-felt cat hat - stars - RARE
Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Pompon Hair - Hair Band/Pompon - Pancake
Backpack: ~Tableau Vivant~ Backpack - Pink - RARE
Jammies: *oh Daisies* Harmony Jammies yellow
Bedset: *oh Daisies* Sweetie Cupcakes Toddler Room

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^