Just Precious


There's so many different styles for kids is, but at the same time there's not. There's the typical types of girly outfits that everyone wears. And I don't know if it's just me who notices this, but girls and boys all seem to wear the same things, even if it's only slightly different. But that's how trends work. I'd like to set a trend, though not sure what trend I'd wanna start.

This dres sis only for toddleedoos, but it comes with shoes for everyone, so it's not bad, and it's not too expensive either. I  like the colors on it too.  I don't think I've blogged it before, I don't remember blogging it. But if I have then I'm sorry. If not then, no harm done! I didn't see it when I was going back through posts. So I think I'm good.
>.Iris Menna.<

Dress: {Babysteps} Cupcake Sundress

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^