Mmm Yeah

I asked her name,
But she turned away.
As she walked
All that I could say was

Omfg I loved the original of this song. But I gotta say... I'm loving this one too. All that I can say is... 

Mmm Mmm yeah yeah
Mmm Mmm yeah yeah
Mmm Mmm yeah yeah

Got it stuck in your head? Good. Okay. Otters.... Otters.... Otters are like my most favorite animal in the world. I love them and I've been waiting freaking years for the otter plague to hit the SL child avi world. Pandas and Owls it's time to sit down and let someone new take the stage. And by someone new I'm talking about otters of course. They are long over due. So when I saw these I had to buy them. :3 <3

This came from this round of the Creator's Challenge. And this time is the Nerd Challenge. And the next round seems like it's going to be interesting. But this round is the nerd challenge. And they aren't allowed to use pink or black. And it has to come with glasses. Needless to say some of the stuff is really adorable. This outfit came with boots of the awesome kind, the glasses and a stack of books which I am not wearing. But it's really cute I swear. You hold the books in front of you, and there's even an apple on top.

I haven't gone back yet to see where everything is, but I'm planning on going back for another look later this week after I get a few more posts up. I'm already far enough behind lol. But just you wait. I have a big one coming this week that's got a ton of stuff. I just have to get it all set up perfectly. There will also be a guest posing with me. And no, it's not someone I've posed with before. Sooooo are you excited yet? Get going to the challenge and get your stuff now. Remember everything is limited only 50 are sold of each item.

>.Iris Menna.<
                                                               
Hair: *Dura-Girl*37(Sienna) [Taxi]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. YU(IV)-LB [Taxi]
Outfit: Winter Ravens : CreatorsChallenge : Nerdy : Nerdy Otter Outfit [Creator's Challenge]
Background: <:*BoOgErS*:> Eugene Bear (Arcade Item - Discontinued) [Taxi]
<:*BoOgErS*:> Henry Bear (Arcade Item - Discontinued) [Taxi]
DIGS - Skyline Relief Block - Tokyo [MESH] (Arcade Item - Discontinued) [Taxi]
(Yummy) Holiday Snow Globe - Yetti (Arcade Item - Discontinued) [Taxi]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^