Counting Stars


Old, but I'm not that old
Young, but I'm not that bold
And I don't think the world is sold
I'm just doing what we're told

I'm excited! :D New blogging opportunities. Love it when that happens. It can make my day so much better when it's bad. But yesterday I was looking at other blogs, and I even saw my blog on their watched blog lists and was like Awwwh you like my blog that's so sweet. :D Very flattering.

This outfit here is so cute and artsy. It kinda makes me wanna paint. I don't know why exactly. But it does. I look at it and go, I just wanna paint like something really pretty. Like flowers... or stick figures. Because let's be honest here. I have the artistic ability of a tetraplegic squirrel on a good day. That's beside the point, anyways. It's a simple outfit, but not understated. Good for sitting around at home, or arts and crafts. Maybe even running around at the playground. The casualness of the outfit is just perfect for everyday things. I feel like it's the perfect 'I'm not trying too hard' outfit that captures a good childlike feel.

Really wanna go paint something now though ._.
>.Iris Menna.<

(Edit: Holy crap I just realized I did not put the slurls on this post. Ugh I fail! Fixed it though!)
                                                        
Hair: *Dura-Girl*37(Sienna) [Taxi]
Skin: .::Mother Goose's::. YU(IV)-LB [Taxi]
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Warm Eyes - Shadow Eyes [MP]
Outfit: .The Blossom. Faded dreams outfit TD [Taxi]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^