It's a Beautiful Day, Dont Let it Get Away.



This morning I woke up to rain on the window. It was still warm and I was reminded that spring is very quickly approaching. As much as I do not like the rain because it seems to make you sleepy and all that. I do love that rain in the spring brings beautiful flowers and trees it is like the world coming to life again. I am a big fan of that. However, I live in Florida where most of the time it is this way. I remember growing up in Maryland and waiting for this time of year. But I won’t pretend that I like the rain.
Enjoy and See You Next Time,
K

What are we wearing today……..


~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1 @Krave (April1)  *HERE*
Hair - .ploom. Cassie *HERE*
Ears -: GAUGED: Elven Ears- Stretched Ears [Sanrio] *HERE*
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow) *HERE
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: The Time :: MM12027 :: *HERE*
Nails - !TLB - Messy Leopard Nail *HERE* @ Krave (April1)  *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant
Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Mid

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Dress - ::HEYDRA:: Bunny Sweater SKH Gift *HERE*
Shoes - LMD Sammie Pumps Brocade Pink *HERE*


~*~ Accessories ~*~
Necklace - :Diamante: SideWays Cross Corded Leather Choker – Boxed *HERE*
Bracelet - :Diamante: Princess BLACK Corded Leather Bracelet Gacha – RARE 
Luck of The Irish Fair *HERE*
Ring - :Diamante: Heart Diamond Ring Gacha – Yellow *HERE* @ Krave (April 1)  *HERE*
Piercing- :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^