When Days Were Long, and the World Was Small



A song plays. Puts thoughts, Memories, dreams in your head. Tonight I was running down my play list. I love music like you would not believe. I miss playing it all the time in my ears. But my headset broke in my move so when I listen the whole house has to. Or at least Char has to because she is in my room. This would be fine if we had the same taste in music, but we don’t. So this causes a bit of a dilemma. 



Tonight I am getting to listen to some. And this song plays. I remember the day I found it on YouTube. I had not got to meet her in person yet and just the thought. I imagined our first meeting. It was better than what I had thought it would be. Anyways, I am going to head to bed, I think.

Enjoy and See You Next Time,

K



What are we wearing today……..




~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - KRAVEinc FemaleV1 @Krave (April 1) *HERE*
Hair - Magika [01] Clumsy *HERE*
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (London Fog Shadow) *HERE*
Tattoo - Letis Tattoo :: The Time :: MM12027 :: *HERE*
Nails - HOLLYHOOD Criss Cross Tips FingerNails for Slink Mesh Hands *HERE* @Krave (April1) *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant *HERE*

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Hoodie - CuteBomb Cross Hoodie RARE
Shorts - CuteBomb PSkull Baggy Shorts RARE 
Shoes - *S* No Regrets
@Krave (April1) *All HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Collar - M&M Incorporated - Love Bites Collar - Black RARE @Krave (April1) *HERE*
Piercing- :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^