Me and my hands tonight

I'm not here for your entertainment!
You don't really want to mess with me tonight!
Just stop and take a second,
I was fine before you walked into my life.
Cause you know it's over,
Before it began.
Keep your drink just give me the money!
It's just you and your hand tonight.


What am I wearing today……..




~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - .ploom. Gia [Vanilla] – Mermaid *HERE*
Hair - Exile::Rain or Shine: 7. Light Blondes *ARCADE*HERE*
Ears -: GAUGED: Elven Ears- Stretched Ears [Stars] *HERE*
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) *HERE*
Freckles - Miss. Murder Freckles Pack *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Color Dark *HERE*
Nails - SLINK ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V6 BY JAMMAN *HERE*
Hands and Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant
*Both HERE*




~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - .::BT::. Bad Cycle (new and super cute) *HERE*
Pants - Apple May Designs - Worn Denim Jeans (for her) – Classic *HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercing- :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*

~*~ Scenery and Pose ~*~
 Senery - Q Creations - Paradise Waterfall Land Extension *HERE*

What is Diesel wearing today……..


~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - Bits N Bobs Max Skin *HERE*
Hair - A&A Romeo Hair Darkbrown *HERE*
Eyes - (SP) Dark Night - grey *HERE*
Tattoo - x LiQSuM x Unisex "Death" Tattoo  
( I am unable to find her shop) 

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Pants - [*RG*] JEANS Used-Look No. 3 -LightGrey-Classic *HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercing- XC Multiple Piercings Unisex*HERE*




Some Pink tonight for my love

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^