Heres to new Friends


You know I went to the arcade the other night… I sat on the other sim for like 30 mins hitting the invisible wall trying to get in.  Well me and about 80 others that I could count the other 3 Sims that were in my view. I really only wanted a few things. 
To be fully honest, I was not going in there looking to spend a ton of money because I only had a general idea of what I wanted. Most were commons so hey, if I didn’t get them, I might be able to pull them out in trade. And for the most part I got them quickly thanks to my son Gawd.  He seemed to be a huge good luck charm.I do have a few things I still want and with any luck, I will get them sooner than later.  
Anyways,  After a bit of time hitting the wall the sim crashed… I was very excited because I knew this was my chance. As soon as the building started to rez back in.  I hit the wall and popped in.  OMG I finally made it… However, I had already had gotten what I wanted so. Now that I had made it in I had to spend a bit more because, well I had worked so hard. So a new puppy it would be.   Oh, and then a bear.  They seem to be all the rage.  Iris do you want anything while  I am here… “Yes! Get me one of the zombie things so I can trade” Ok. I walked around for a little while longer  (at least I had spent 5 mins there since I had spent like 30 trying to get in).  I logged off and went to bed.
 Logging back in the next day I forgot I was there…. Wow, it is easy to get in if you log off there.  Grrr spend a little more money because I am there again.  All in all not a bad time I got some cute stuff and had a good time. 





What am I wearing today……..






~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - .ploom. Gia [Vanilla] – Mermaid *HERE*
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Maiko [White / White] 1 *ARCADE *HERE*
Ears -: GAUGED: Elven Ears- Stretched Ears [Stars] *HERE*
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) *HERE*
Freckles - Miss. Murder Freckles Pack *HERE*
Lovely Disarray - Vital Hostility [UNISEX] *HERE*
Tattoo - : Para Designs: Dirty Mehndi Tattoo ~ Version 2 *HERE*
Nails - Pink French Tip Fingernails Mesh rigged by Jamman (BOXED) *HERE*

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - .::BT::. Carry On *HERE*
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Bitch%20Tail%20Mesh/121/15/23
Pants -. :cheeky:. booty Jeans! Blue Mesh *HERE*
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Mystery%20Sunshine/118/139/25

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercing- :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*
Puppy - .Birdy. Puggly {Dino} [BOX] *ARCADE *HERE*


~*~ Scenery and Pose ~*~
Flying Friend - D-LAB-sky pirates-flying bunny05*ARCADE *HERE*
Trees - 16 Conifers 2 Prims (A) (1m to 64m <-resizeable->) *HERE*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^