So you Wanna Play with Magic?


Books, I used to have them everywhere. Iris was a HUGE book fan. That girl read and read and read and read more. She would pick up a book and not put it down till it was done. Like 4 hours later. We stood in line the night that the last HP came out till it was released. She started reading it in the car on the way home. By morning she was done. Now I think the only reading she does Is on the net.
I don’t think you should give up reading. Like ever. Pick up a book now and then learn something. Emerge yourself into a world that is not your own. Use your imagination. Creativity strives on it. In fact, I think that Is what I am going to do right now. Find me something nice to read up lay in bed next to my love and forget the world around me
At least for a half hour till I have to make dinner. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy the sneak peeks into the new Krave event starting in a few weeks. I CAN'T WAIT.
See You Next Time,
K

What are we wearing today……..








~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - .ploom. Gia [Vanilla] - Glam Rock *HERE*
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Lolita @ COLLABOR88 *HERE*
Ears -: GAUGED: Elven Ears- Stretched Ears [Stars] *HERE*
Eyes - Eye Candi Eyes - Nature – Frog *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Color Dark *HERE*
Nails - SLINK ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V6 BY JAMMAN *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant *HERE*



~*~ Clothing ~*~
Dress – .::BT::. Dark Horse
Both will be @ Krave Starting April 1 *HERE*



~*~ Accessories ~*~
Bracelet - **RE** Rebel I Love You Bracelet – Female *HERE*
Necklace - :Diamante: Silver Calla Lily Love Necklace
Diamante: SideWays Cross Corded Leather Choker
Piercing- :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^