This Spit is for the Birds…





Not like the birds from the movie that gang up and kill you. However, I remember as a child watching it and walking outside the next day and seeing all the birds flying around and thinking that they are going to kill me. Oh the things we can start to believe as a child. 
Today I was working on a post and used a bird from Mystrey and thought how cute added a few hummingbirds and was instantly brought back to the time in my life. I wonder if it is only me that thinks of that movie when I see a flock of birds still to this day.
Anyways, I hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you all next time.
K





What am I wearing today……





~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - .ploom. Gia [Vanilla] – Glam Rock *HERE*
Hair - >TRUTH< Tymber - light blondesDipped *HERE*
Ears -: GAUGED: Elven Ears- Stretched Ears [Stars] *HERE*
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) *HERE*
Freckles - Miss. Murder Freckles Pack *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Color Dark *HERE*
Nails - SLINK ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V6 BY JAMMAN *HERE*
Hands and Feet - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant * HERE*





~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - .::BT::. Head Over Heels *black* *HERE*
Pants - MOON}. Marly BellBottoms - Darkest Fade *HERE*


~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercing- :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*
Bracelet - **RE** Female BOX Transfer *HERE*





~*~ Scenery and Pose ~*~
Bird - ( M ) Mystery - Shoulder Bird Group Gift *HERE*
Humming Bird - humming_green_v0.131 *HERE*
Campfire - Big Campfire (Style 1) *HERE*Structures - Gazebo w/bear weathervaneThe Chippewaw - Main House*Both HERE*Trees – Conifer *HERE*Hot Tub and Tree - DIGS - AquaeVenturi Hot-Tub - Blond - Cuddle VersionDIGS - The Lovers' Tree - Cuddle Version*Both HERE*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^