Do These Shoes Make My Butt Look Big?

       Let’s face it, everything is bigger in Second life.  People make avis that are 8 feet tall. Some makes their boobs bigger than their heads.  Butts are made way out of proportion to the rest of the body.  I won't even get into the gap that some are placing between their legs.
      I am not one of them. My avie is a respectable 5 foot 9 inches that is 175.26 for those that use the metric system. To most on SL I an almost child sized. At my job I sometimes have to test animations with people that I look them in their belt buckles when we dance. I don’t hug just anyone because where my face ends up.
 I don’t know when it got to be the normal to be so tall or want things to be so big. But I guess if your happy them that is all that matters. I will make one compliant to being so normal sized in SL. When I buy things like a kitchen or a house I have to adjust some things like counters and stuff so that they fit me. What a pain in the……. Well, I will talk to you all next time  K.


What am I wearing today……..


~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - .ploom. Gia [Vanilla] – Mermaid *HERE*
Hair - TRUTH HAIR Qopi -  light blondes *HERE*
Ears -: GAUGED: Elven Ears- Stretched Ears [Stars] *HERE*
Eyes - Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) *HERE*
Freckles - Miss. Murder Freckles Pack *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Color Dark *HERE*
Nails - SLINK ULTRA MESH RIGGED FINGERNAILS V6 BY JAMMAN *HERE*
Hands and Feet - Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant

 ~*~ Clothing ~*~
Pant Suit - :{MV}: Hit The Streets (M) Slate *HERE*

~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercing- :Hebenon Vial: Liquid Silver *HERE*
Ring- JCNY - Athena, 'ICONOCLAST' Combo Wedding/Engagement Ring *HERE*
Bracelet - **RE** Female BOX Transfer *HERE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^