The Love Boat... Or No?


I have one memory as a child of sailing. I was very young and can still remember the boat leaned over so far that the water was on the edge about to come in. All I could think was "if it comes in we are all going to die". I think I was about 7 or 8 and they just kept telling me to sit still.  Honestly all my life I have lived by the water and I think I am only happy when I am not far from it. T has the most calming effect on me.

Today I had decided I was going to blog. And for about an hour or so I couldn’t get it.. I mean I had the want too just not the creative mind set…  was talking to a friend Mas and he was like you ever been to this club… come on so I did.  Everything happens for a reason I went about the sim and found the sail boat…. Feel in love with it OMG it was amazing,  If you have not been to this shop I would recommend I went to look at the boat and ended up loving like everything there. The bikes the cars  all really well done. Ok enough taking up your time enjoy and see you next time,
K

What am I wearing today……..



~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins – ANAIS *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Tattoo *HERE*
Hair – >TRUTH< Micah ( retired Gatch) *Here*
Eyes -Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) *HERE*
Nails - HOLLYHOOD LINED NAILS SLINK POLISH APPLIERS *HERE*
Body -Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Teeth - DeeTaleZ Teeth & Tongue Piercing *HERE*
Ears - :GAUGED: Elven Stretched Ears *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
Jeans - D-Style - Krave Slim Jeans Female w.HUD/Grunge
Shirts - :: D-Style - Ring Top w.HUD ::


~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- : :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing - HUD Version *HERE*


~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Boat - MLCC Loonetta 31 *HERE*



Random song that has nothing to do with this blog but makes me smile XD




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^