I will be Right here waiting for you.


As I sit waiting the day turns to night. I am thinking of what could be going on. Where could you be? The hours move by and not a word is heard.  You said you would call. You said you would be here. I am left worrying about what could be going on.  What could be keeping you?  I ring your cell you don’t answer. I text you. I start to pace the house. I am giving up on hearing from you I find myself becoming interested in a book I had started weeks ago. Dozing off I let the idea of a night with you go. 1 am a sound startles me, I quietly move along the wall I see you there. My night is instantly made better.

Smiles at all the readers I hope you have a great night and may love touch you and find you in a time of need. For now I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K

What am I wearing today……


~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins – ANAIS *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Tattoo *HERE*
Hair – CATWA HAIR Carmilla [A] (unpacked) *HERE*
Eyes -Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) *HERE*
Nails - La Boheme 55Thur: Blossom Trellis *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara *HERE*
Ears -AITUI - Gen 4: Elven Ears, Traveller Plugs – Elixir *HERE*

~*~ Clothing ~*~
Bra - Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara Mesh Bra *HERE*
Bottom - .:cheeky:. Michele - half Body! @The Black Dot Project *HERE*



~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- : :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing - HUD Version *HERE*
Ring - :Diamante: Chained Dreams Ring
Feet Jewles - :Diamante: Escape Feet Chains - SLink High Feet
Septum Percieing - :Diamante: Lucid Dreams Septum (Original Mesh)
Left hand Rings - :Diamante: Tea Party Ring Set (Original Mesh)
Necklace - :Diamante: Captured Souls Necklace 
Bracelet – **RE** Rebel I Love You Bracelet – Female *HERE*
Ring - (*Classique*) Today, Tomorrow, Together Platinum Ring *HERE On MP*


~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Bed - Bad Eddy's - BDSM Sex Bed *HERE*
SkyBox - #[ba] stockholm attic skybox *HERE*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^