Camping is not always a outdoor kinda thing...


I hate bugs. Spiders ants ticks mosquitoes anything that has more legs than me and bits. They are horrible little things.  Maybe one of the big reasons I don’t camp. I mean it can be a lot of fun, yes. But there are things about it that make it just not worth it for me. I do enjoy it, however indoors like a cabin or just in my living room with the kids.  Secondlife is a great place to camp.. But I also found myself getting bored and ended up inside, there as well. 
I did find some fun stuff o try out when looking or something different and came across a camp sense to enjoy. And it was very nicely done. Lots of poses to try lots of ideas for family and … well play time. I love shopping and can’t wait see what I come up with next to try. For now I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K


What am I wearing today……



~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins – ANAIS *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Tattoo *HERE*
Hair – CATWA HAIR Carmilla [A] (unpacked) *HERE*
Eyes -Mayfly - Deep Sky Eyes (Persian Blue) *HERE*
Nails - La Boheme 55Thur: Blossom Trellis *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – Elegant
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female High
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara *HERE*
Ears -AITUI - Gen 4: Elven Ears, Traveller Plugs – Elixir *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
:: D-Style - Busty Tank w. HUD :: Deco
Pants - D-Style - Grunge Ripped Jeans – Maitreya
Shoes - :: D-Style - Chick Boots w.HUD



~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- : :Diamante: Gluttony Facial Piercing - HUD Version *HERE*
Bracelet – **RE** Rebel I Love You Bracelet – Female *HERE*
Ring - (*Classique*) Today, Tomorrow, Together Platinum Ring *HERE*



~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Props - ~*GOD*~ Hidden Cove – Campground *HERE*
Chair - Nerenzo Sofa Sardegna - adult v2.3 2 *HERE*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^