Making friends with shadows on my wall

OMG, So much new stuff today. Slink came out with some amazing new feet they have on sale for 2 weeks. Then they will go back to normal price get them while you can. Deadpool came out with theses amazing feet wraps. You need to go grab them when you can they come in some cute designs. Then I rezzed the box and found this super cute box. That box is now on my bed I love it.  Blueberry released the amazing shirt I had to go pick up. Wow I love when people get all creative and I get to reap the benefits.   For now I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K

 
What am I wearing today…



~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins AMARA *HERE*
Tattoo - ::Para Designs:: Butterfly Medley Tattoo *HERE*
Hair – TRUTH HAIR Morgana *HERE*
Eyes – ::DS::Ivernia  ® Majorelle (L) Caribbean *HERE *
Nails - DP - Koffin Nails - Livid Lavenders *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Body - Maitreya Mesh Body – Lara *HERE*
Make up –
(Ag) bitten lipstain- Lightly Lilac *HERE*
[ a.e.meth ] - Cat Eyeliner 3 *HERE*
- DAMNED - Sunkissed {ton1} + Freckles *HERE*

 
~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - Blueberry - Hazel – Aqua
Pants - Blueberry - Tink - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink – Ice 
Foot Wraps - :DEADPOOL:KAHLANI –MUSIC *HERE*

 
~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- :Diamante: Eye Gems Piercing  * HERE*
**RE** LUX Face Piercings Female * HERE*

 
~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Bed -  Trompe Loeil - Cassia Bed White PG * HERE*
Stuffed Animal  - :DEADPOOL:KAHLANI –MUSIC ( This is the box they use Super cute Buy Anything)







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^