I CAN FEEL HER IN THE AIR


I am no angel. Don’t get me wrong I am a good  With a slight twist of evil. It's ok, I enjoy it this way. I hope you all enjoy the new stuff here for you to see… and I will see you next time. Hugs
K

 What am I wearing today…



~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins AMARA *HERE*
Tattoo - -Endless Pain Tattoos- LOLLY POP V2 *HERE*
Hair – MINA - Helen - dip-dye 02 *HERE*
Eyes – [theSkinnery] Sona eye collection 7 & 4 *HERE*
Nails - DP - Koffin Nails - FatPack - Aged To Perfection *HERE*
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Body - Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Ears - AITUI - Gen 4: Elven Ears, Traveller Plugs – Elixir *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt and Shorts –:Diamante: Angel Booty Shorts & Halter Top


~*~ Accessories ~*~
Piercings- :Diamante: Eye Gems Piercing  *HERE*
**RE** LUX Face Piercings Female *HERE*
Ring - :Diamante: Mystique - Diamond Ring
Belly chain - :Diamante: Peaceful Reign - Belly Chain
Feet Chains - :Diamante: Mystique Foot Jewelry (SLink High)


~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Tree House -  Trompe Loeil - Yara Treehouse
Chair - Trompe Loeil - Yara Hanging Chair
Chairs and table  - {what next} 'Coastal' Marlow *HERE*
Standing and sitting poses all from my AO
AKEYO PowerAO MiLady HUD *HERE*





0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^