The meek shall not fade into the night!


This week I did what I said I was not going to do.. I watched World of Warcraft. I myself do not play but I know A LOT of people that do. I thought I would never get into something like that. The game, however amazing others tell me it is just isn’t my “thing”.  But as I watched the movie, I found myself enjoying the idea of it,  Is this saying that I will dive into the world of WOW. No, but it is also saying I might think of it a bit more… well till later  may the alliance stand strong and  now I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K



What am I wearing today…




~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Harlyn *HERE*
Tattoo - -Endless Pain Tattoos- LOLLY POP V2 *HERE*
Hair – =DeLa*= Mesh Hair "Leah" *HERE*
Head - CATWA HEAD [Jessica] *HERE*
Eyes –[theSkinnery] Sona eye collection ( R) 7  (L) 4  *HERE *
Body - Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack



~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt - :: D-Style - Madison Knotted Tank with DECO HUD :: *HERE*
Pants - Blueberry - Tink - Maitreya/Belleza/Slink – Ice * HERE*
Shoes - FLite.-Outsiders - Studded Black – RARE *HERE*


~*~ Accessories ~*~
Necklace - LAZYBONES - Spike Choker – Black *HERE*
Piercings- :Diamante: Eye Gems Piercing  * HERE*
**RE** LUX Face Piercings Female *HERE*



~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Swing – **Mistique**  Spring tree Daybed Birds *HERE*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^