Why do I torture myself?



 Well, I did it again… I swore I wouldn’t.. But I did .. I watched all the new episodes of orange is the new black the day they came out. Now I have to wait a full year to see anymore.. And I want to see what happens. But I guess I will have to wait again.  I guess till next year I will need just bask in the glow of the aftermath. For now I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,
K



What am I wearing today…




~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins Rain *@ Cosmetic Fair*
Tattoo - -Endless Pain Tattoos- LOLLY POP V2 *HERE*
Hair – TRUTH HAIR Ximena *HERE*
Head - LeLutka Mesh Head-KARIN *HERE*
Eyes –[theSkinnery] Sona eye collection ( R) 7  (L) 4 7*HERE *
Body - Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Nails - La Boheme: Kismet & Eternity *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
Shirt – .:LoLa:. knotted shirt geek *HERE*
Panties - :: D-Style - Cute Panties :: Naughty *HERE*


~*~ Accessories ~*~
Necklace - LAZYBONES - Spike Choker – Black *HERE*
Piercings- :Diamante: Eye Gems Piercing  * HERE*
**RE** LUX Face Piercings Female * HERE*



~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
Room - Exposeur - Candy Colors *HERE*




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^