Just 'cause you're right, that don't mean I'm wrong!


I ain't got many friends left to talk to
No one's around when I'm in trouble
You know I'd do anything for you
Stay the night but keep it undercover
I just wanna use your love tonight, whoa
I don't wanna lose your love tonight
As you leave me, please, would you close the door?
And don't forget what I told you
Just 'cause you're right, that don't mean I'm wrong
Another shoulder to cry upon

I hope you all enjoy and see you next time,

K


What am I wearing today…




~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE
Skin - 7 Deadly s[K]ins
 7 Deadly s[K]ins - Miracle Marshmellow *HERE*
Tattoo - -Endless Pain Tattoos- Quinn *HERE*
Hair – Stealthic – Heaventide *HERE*
Head - CATWA HEAD [Jessica] *HERE*
Eyes –[theSkinnery] Sona eye collection ( R) 7  (L) 4 7*HERE *
Ears- BentBox Sylvan Ears *HERE*
Body - Slink Physique Hourglass Mesh Body
Hands - Slink AvEnhance Hands Female – (R) Elegant (L) Casual
Feet – Slink AvEnhance Feet Female Deluxe Pack
Nails - {ZOZ}- Floral Solids Polish - *HERE*


~*~ Clothing ~*~
:: D-Style - Faith Camo Set w.HUD ::


~*~ Props & Poses ~*~
GLITTERATI - Boxy  *HERE*


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^