Loli-Loli, Oh Lolipop!

Once upon a time, Little Red was going to her grandmother's house. Along the way she came across a house made of bricks. Three little pigs sat in the window laughing. 
"Little Pigs, Little Pigs, Let me in! Or I'll huff and I'll puff and I'll blow your house down!" The wolf said. 
This was not cool, so Little Red found the wood-logger man, and he came and killed the wolf. Then everyone went to grandma's house and had cake! THE END!

Yes I spelled Loli and Lolipop that way on purpose. If you watch anime you'll get the reference.
This is a super cute costume that was part of the Sweet Tots' fashion show as well, and it's just sooo cute! I had to get it. 
Did you enjoy my little story at the top? I know it's not the original one, but this one is good too!
This outfit is only 199$L and made for yabus, comes with a decorative basket, with snacks in/sticking out of it. It's simple ut still really cute, you can have the hood up, and the hood down, either one you prefer. She also has snow white and a few other cute costumes perfect for trick or treating.
>.Iris Menna.<
Hair: ::Exile:: Veronique: Marone
Costume: 199 ~*Sweet Tots*~ Yabu~ Litte Red Riding Hood

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^