DJ Play My Song (No, Leave Me Alone)



Sorry but my playlist is already set, 

This will turn into a circus if I take requests.



Remember those days when Saturday mornings were sacred. With those like hundred pound TVs, and getting up early just to make sure you don't miss the new episodes of your favorite shows. You'd just park yourself with a box of cereal and your favorite toys and watch until all of them were over and then you ran outside to act out every scene you saw that morning. Well that's this round of ATLT.

And there's actually a lot of cute stuff there this time. Like little Llama came out with this adorable retro tv, and a few pillows you can sit on with it. And the first thing I thought when I saw the tv was, OMG I had a tv like that as a kid! So of course I had to put it in my play room at my house. The TV even has a texture change script in it, so that you can put in your own pictures and show whatever you want on the tv. Of course I had to watch rugrats cause what kid hasn't seen and loved that show?

So I threw down one of the pillows that Little Llama came out with too, and decided to get my 90's cartoons on! Lol. The Pajamas are from Stray Kitties, they also put them out for ATLT. There's a few styles, and a bunch of other jammies and pillows and cute little things to help make you totes adorbs.

I saw the glasses at the previous round of the Liasion Collaborative, but then forgot to go get them. Thankfully, the designer put them out at her mainstore after that round ended, otherwise that could have been tragic. And this face is just too cute. Bit has come out with a few different mesh heads, bus so far this has been the one I like the most. And I'd talk more about this buuut, as you all know, hair fair started today. And I have to build my Need list and then get some of the hairs I bought already up for all of you. I'm also going to be doing a review of #TheMeshProject Male Mesh body soon. So keep an eye out for that as well.


.Iris Menna.
                                                                                                                     
|Wearing|
*CB* Baby Mesh Head #3 - MINA
Izzie's - Gentleman's Glasses brown
Bad Seed Boutique - Jeffrey/Milky
:*BABY*: Hair Sarah - ToddleeDoo - Browns
Stray Kittie's TeddyBear Jammies [@ All The Little Things]

|Decor|
Little Llama - Retro TV [@ All The Little Things]
Little Llama - TV Time Pillow (dino) [@ All The Little Things]
<:*BoOgErS*:> Shape Sorter
{vespertine-table game}
:CP: Delilah Blossom Rugs
<:*BoOgErS*:> Pandoro
Alouette - The Calla Kitchen Set w/ Dishes (Pink)
<:*BoOgErS*:> Wagon Blocks
Alouette - Treeshelf
Alouette - The Bibliotheque Chair - Navy
The kitchen stuff is all from MudHoney



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^