I Can Read Those Velvet Eyes

Move while you're watching me, 
dance with the enemy.
Here is my remedy.

"Iris will you stop blogging shit from the Arcade and do some real shopping?!"
No >:o I will not stop until I've blogged all of the ideas that have popped into my mind!
You just have to understand the more I trade the more stuff I want, and the more I want the more possibilities I see with all this cra~p! And this is another one of those ones that popped into my head tonight... or well last night since it's now like 5am here.
And I'm not going to really talk about this stuff either in this post xD I just think it all looks awesome together. Everything listed below is from the arcade.
And! I trade almost everything after I've blogged it: so check out my trade list for this round and see if there's anything you like. 
>.Iris Ventris.<


Antlers: +Half-Deer+ Eternum Antlers (Vintage)
Hair: TRUTH HAIR Video Games - DarkBrownFade
Flower Crown: *BOOM* Nature's Crown (greyscale)
Backpack: ~Tableau Vivant~ Backpack - Black
Fox (animated): d-lab-Residents fox-WM wear
Bracelet: FANATIK - Logo bangle OMG
Top: :Paper.Doll: Bow Bandeau: Black
Skirt: The Sea Hole - Lorette (Mesh) Skirt Jewel Wing
Heels: ::HH:: Hucci Lavan Wedge - Midnight 2

Music for you to listen to!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^