Bring the Action

So all day so far I've been at the reopening event at [FIEND]. And by all day I mean all day. I've been here since the event started around like 1am slt. Haha. And I've been dancing chatting and even doing some shopping. The stuff there isn't all that bad either. I got two pairs of jeans so far, and even won one of the raffles. Which got me a pair of sweat pants type pants... I'm as articulate as ever you can see.
This is one of the outfits I've put together while here. now the only part of this outfit that's actually from FIEND is the jeans, but the jeans come in multiple colors. Red, green, blue, purple, and orange. And I love jeans. Everyone know I can't get enough jeans xD! And this store has stuff for men and women. Mesh stuff. And I love Mesh... yeah... I'll probably be shopping here a lot. I already have multiple outfits lined up. Just have to finish figuring out how I want to put them together. 
It's been slow, with not many people yet; but I'm cool with that cause I have crappy ass luck: if you've ever played a game or sploder with me you know this. So I've actually won a few raffles cause I was the only one there. Don't take this as me complaining cause I'll take any luck I can get even if it's only cause of default. xD
The tops come from two different outfits, and the skin and glasses both come from the arcade. Since I finally finished off my list and got everything I was looking for I gave away everything else. But I kept my skates, the chair, one of my crosseyed doll heads, and a few other things that I wanted.
I was actually surprised when I played the gatcha for oh shit... what was it called... Uhm.. ID. There we go. So I had a little extra money after getting everything on my list and I played a random machine. And I thought about it and tried out the skin and was like. Well shit I like that. It's nice isn't it?
Anyways, I'll be here all day and here's the image with more details below if you want to stop by and hang with us. Dance and enjoy the music and maybe even shop or win something. But again, if you decide not to, it works for me cause it's a better chance that I'll win. Haha! You have to be in the VIP group to get into the party but it's free to join for today only (and you get 250 free store credit when you join and click the board every month). 
Well back to the party for me. Hope to see some of you there cause as much as I like winning sometimes I like to make new friends. :3
>.Iris Ventris.<
                                                                            
Hair: >TRUTH< Hollana w/Roots - coffee
Glasses: [ glow ] studio I say NO glasses (snake, silver) *The Arcade - March 2013*
Lashes: .ploom. Lashes 6
Eye shadow: Smokey Onyx Light Eyeliner~Mynerva
Lipgloss: ee. Fashion Lip Colours - Natural Pink
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Shadow Eyes (Regular)
Skin: .ID. Elena / Arcade / Freckles / Light *The Arcade - March 2013*
Piercings: [-B-] :Basic Piercings: - Anti Eyebrow R and [-B-] :Basic Piercings: - Labret
White tank: SimpleCandy - Troublemarker Tank Top
Black top: SLX Outfit - BMX :. Top3
Arm braces: ...::: Scrub :::... A firm Woman  (black) *Whore Couture 2013*
Jeans: [FIEND] Harlequin Bootcut jeans - blue
Shoes: Respect! Slip On Black Spiga Unisex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^