Two-Faced Lovers

I found a lure to bring you in,
I'll keep on singing till I win.
I've found my love, this is my sin.
Ugh, getting lazy again, so many outfits to post, so much writer's block and depression from anime and tv show seasons all ending at once.
But I can't let all that keep me down for too long! So I shall post some more!, I have a bunch of outfits lined up for this month, and well, I've never been a fan of April Fool's Day cause I kinda suck at that kind of stuff. But in case you haven't noticed, the 16th of this month is FIWS's first birthday. I'm so excited, and I've been planning a give away for 6 lucky winners. 3 kids and 3 adults. What are the prizes? Not telling yet. Because I'm still working on getting all that shit worked out. You'll find out the exact prizes and terms to win on the 16th. But I can tell you, to win you will have to click that follow button over to the left, and like FIWS on FB. So if you want to get that out of the way now, go for it.
Anyways, the shirt in this outfit is color change, you can pick the color of the jacket, and the shirt, the shirt has a color wheel, so you can get that exact shade you want, and the jacket has greens, blues, purples, rends, blacks, browns and whites. Pretty nice if you want something that you can wear everyday but can also double for a formal kind of thing for those who don't really want to go out and buy a tux.
The pants! Are female, but jeans are unisex right? As long as you don't have too much space between your pants and your skin, or vice versa.
>.Iris Ventris.<
Hair: [-B-] Ash / +Cocoa+
Ears: :GAUGED: Human Stretched Ears [Tunnels]
Skin: [-B-] Fate .Fair. o1# B
Shirt: DN Mesh (m): Buttoned Jacket w HUD
Pants: DN Mesh Jessi Jeans - Warm
Shoes: Respect! Slip On Black Spiga Unisex


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^