Fantastic Future









Become sweeter in the face,
You melt yourself.
Gaze at today's night sky,
As you stand on your tiptoes a little.








So! It's coming up on SL10B, I can't believe it's already been another year. But this year's theme gave me an idea of sorts, Looking forward looking back. Things have changed and you can expect many more to change as well. If I ever do do that picture, I'll post it on here for everyone to see, I'd just have to get it all set up like I see it in my mind.

This dress is from Oh Daisies. and it's the full outfit, and I love how it's girly, but the color palet makes it passable for tomboys.
>.Iris Menna.<
                                  
Outfit: *oh Daisies* Kenzie


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^