When you're ready...








You ain’t gotta worry, it’s an open invitation.
I’ll be sittin’ right here, real patient.
All day all night I’ll be waitin’, standby.






Mrow!
She says in the bunny dress :3.

Hi everyone! I made cake! You want? You can't have, it's mine. I made it for me. And it's delicious! :3

So I got a few new skins! But this is my favorite female skin so far. And I was very surprised to see that the eyebrows actually matched a hair color that I had been wanting to use. I bought this dress weeks ago too, because I thought it was cute but didn't feel it went with my face very well.

But now, with this skin I have a new face that I can use for the more delicate styles! This hair looks so cute in pink, well in this face color. The skin comes in multiple tones, dark to light, and I'm more of a white based person so I like the lighter skin tones.

The dress is rigged mesh, from Severed Garden, I'm sure you've seen multiple different styles of this dress from different places, but personally I like this one the best, because it's warm looking, but not so warm that it couldn't be worn in the summertime.

Anyways, mah bf's taking me to lunch so I have to go get ready, my next post will be mah new sexeh male look. Yer gonna love it!
>.Iris Ventris.<

Hair: ::Exile:: American Woman:True Colors [Taxi]
Skin: (FreshFace) Daisy - Snow (bigger breasts + cleavage) [Taxi]
Eyes: ~*By Snow*~ Hazel Delight Eyes (M-05) [Taxi]
Dress: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* Bunny dress - milk coffee [Taxi]


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^