Hurry Up and Save Me


This was my outfit for my birthday outfit. And yes I know it's been a while since I've posted. Buuuut I have outfits, lots for kids, and a few for adults. This is my new zombie killing outfit >:D It's really military-ish which makes it great for things like combat rp. 
The outfit is from Severed Garden, which I do like their stuff even though I don't shop there often. I check a lot cause their stuff is usually well priced and good for a lot of RP. The pants, boots and shirt are all mesh. And no guys, you can't have my shape; so please stop asking! >.<
>.Iris Ventris.<

Hair: TRUTH HAIR Sara -  fades
Outfit: *{ SeVered GarDeN }* JILL
Eyes: [PixelSteam] Warm Eyes
Skin: ~Mynerva~Kianna Bisque



















ENJOY THIS SONG! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^