Blaime it on the ADD





    Ever found a pair of pants you just have to have?  Yes, I know you have.  A few weeks ago I did just that. I fell so in love with these pants that I ran over and started to make a blog about them. However, sadly I enjoy ADHD. I enjoy but others suffer. Yes, I know it is true. Anyways. I start something and other things grab my attention.  Not that in any way is it more important it is just, well, I guess just needs to be done right then and there. However, for the most part a lot of time. Then something is done in the place of that as well.  Any who. I noticed when I was getting ready to do a blog posting today. I had this yet to be finished one here.  So lets start with this one and then I will work on that one. Without further ado…….


  




What am I wearing today……..


~*~Body~*~
Shape - 100% originally MINE



~*~ Clothing ~*~


~*~ Accessories ~*~


~*~ Scenery and Pose ~*~




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Comments? Feedback? Random unrelated stuff? Leave it here ^~^